The Communications Committee’s three main goals are:
- To identify and recruit new member organizations and volunteers;
- In collaboration with the Scientific Advisory Committee, to ensure that ISA materials and communication interface is of a high standard and reflects a uniform approach in line with ISA “branding” and philosophy;
- To fundraise to support ISA’s priority activities.
The Communications Committee has a range of responsibilities, including:
- Ensuring that all the organizations sharing the vision of ISA are well informed about the existence and activities of ISA;
- Inviting relevant organizations to join ISA;
- Ensuring the ISA website is up-to-date and meets the needs of member organizations and individuals seeking information and support;
- Collaborating with the annual ISA conference organizers and the SAC to ensure the quality and relevance of information on the ISA website;
- Preparing and disseminating an ISA newsletter at least twice yearly;
- Maintaining the ISA mailing list;
- Sending out notices to the ISA mailing list upon approval by the Board;
- Acknowledging the support provided by individual donors.
If you are interested in joining the Communications Committee please contact the ISA secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.