Call for nominations to the ISA Board!
ISA is seeking nominations for one vacant position on the Board.
According to ISA By-Laws, prospective board members must:
- Have demonstrated commitment to the vision and objectives of ISA;
- have appropriate skills, experience and connections to enhance the work of ISA;
- have capacity to contribute to the work of ISA in a pragmatic and responsible way;
- have demonstrated skills to ably represent their country of origin;
- be endorsed by their own organization if they belong to a Member Organization
- be at least 21 years of age.
In addition, ISA seeks board members from a wide range of healthcare disciplines, as well as researchers, and particularly bereaved family members. ISA endeavors to achieve a balance of countries of origin on our Board, including members from low- and middle-income countries. Due to resource constraints, ISA board members must be fluent in English.
Any ISA member, organization or individual, may nominate a person for election to the Board, and individuals who are ISA members may also nominate themselves. To nominate someone, just fill in the ISA Board Nomination Form and email it to the ISA Nominations Committee Chair, Alex Heazell, at email@example.com, along with the nominee’s CV or resume.
Nominations are due by 30 September 2019. Elections will be held at the General Assembly meeting in Madrid, Spain, on October 4, 2019, and all applicants will be informed soon thereafter of the decision.